Page last updated March 30th, 2022
We remain committed to staying up to date on the latest updates regarding the COVID-19 pandemic in accordance with guidance from the CDC and Piedmont Augusta (University Hospital). Please read below for our office protocol.
Please use contactless online check-in through MyChart!
- Masks are optional for all employees, patients, & visitors.
- If a patient requests that her physician or clinical assistant wear a mask, we will honor the request.
- Patients may have one visitor with them, who is over 18, to accompany the entire visit.
- Newborns may accompany new mothers to their postpartum appointments.
- Employees and patients must still comply with current Piedmont Policy which requires a mask be worn when traversing hospital or professional building public areas.
MAMMOGRAMS: If you are scheduled for a mammogram, please call the office to reschedule if you have had your COVID vaccination (including booster) within the past 6-weeks. This does not pertain Automated Breast Ultrasound (ABUS). Please keep your scheduled appointment (unless it is scheduled with a mammogram then you would need to reschedule both procedures).
Pre-SCREENING: If you answer “Yes” to any of the below questions, please respond to this MyChart message.
Have you traveled out of state of GA, SC or internationally in the last month?
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Fever and/or chills
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Loss of smell/taste
- Body aches/muscle pain
- Severe headache
Have you been exposed to a person who tested positive for COVID within the last 14 days?
- Have been exposed while not wearing a mask?
- Were you in close contact, less than 6 feet with the person who tested positive for more than 15 minutes?